Contact Michael Policastro For Your
Criminal Defense Attorney
Free Confidential Consultation
The Law Office of Michael A. Policastro is an experienced criminal defense law firm located in Milltown, New Jersey. As a strong, dedicated Middlesex County criminal defense attorney, Attorney Policastro defends clients charged with DWIs, traffic violations, and criminal matters, including murder, assault and other violent matters, drug crimes, sex offenses, theft, weapon charges, juvenile offenses, and more. Our firm also recognizes that people make mistakes and need a helping hand through the expungement process. In addition to criminal law, our firm handles a range of personal injury matters for those injured by another’s wrongdoing.Free Confidential Consultation
Our Firm’s Commitment
We are fighters. Our firm is ready to fight for the rights of our clients when they face significant legal matters. We provide clients with a forthright, honest assessment of their legal situation. Whether the case involves a serious crime or a traffic violation, we are going to tell our clients what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. If we can help, we will do so with fervent representation. Every case is significant. Every client is family.
Criminal Defense Attorney
Located in Milltown, NJ
Being accused of a crime has far-reaching consequences. Each step in the criminal law process threatens your freedom, your employment, your reputation, and the well-being of your family. It is important to discuss your matter with an effective Middlesex County criminal defense attorney as soon as you are arrested or believe that you are under investigation. The Law Office of Michael A. Policastro provides clients across the state with effective criminal defense regarding a range of legal matters, including:
Michael A. Policastro, Esq.
Attorney Michael A. Policastro is one of the most steadfast, effective attorneys in New Jersey. He founded the firm to provide the same passion to his clients as he did to every past venture. Since the firm’s inception, his tenacity, skill, and passion have helped countless clients through the toughest of times. He is honored to celebrate an esteemed reputation across the state. He is results-driven, and his record supports it.Click here for his full bio
Check out this rap I made for Mike Policastro.
Thanks for making yourself so available and understanding. I can see why people recommend you so highly…
He’s the actual real-life Tom Cruise character from A Few Good Men. All the charisma and knowledge in the world. And he’s one of the people. Power to the people!
He did nothing but provide great service for me a couple friends of mine. Thank You, Mike!
He was upfront and truthful. Very friendly. One of the best.
Although the receptionists are very busy and the office is always packed, Mike P and Greg Smith do a wonderful job. They are amazing attorneys and will take care of you.
These reviews give no info on Michael so I will give my take on him. THE GUY IS TRULY AMAZING. I am 21, on probation, and I took the public defender to try and save…
Mr. Policastro is a very good lawyer and a wonderful person.
The BEST of the BEST! My Friend Mike…
Hi, everyone, my name is David, I want everybody to know what a Wonderful man Mike Policastro is. I went to him because I had a couple serious charges. I was facing a prison sentence…
SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
STATE V. JORGE S. – NOT GUILTY
- 2nd Degree Possession of CDS with Intent to Distribute; School Zone/Public Park
- Facing 12 years State Prison
- We even got him his flat screen TV back the police tried to confiscate.
STATE V. LOUIS O. – P-LUV – NOT GUILTY
- 2nd Degree Possession of CDS with Intent to Distrubute/School Zone & Public Park
- Facing 12 years Prison with Brimage/No Parole Stipulation
- Wrote a rap song about me.
STATE V. JAMES W. – NOT GUILTY
- 2nd Degree Possession of CDS with the intent to distribute
- 2nd Degree Possession with intent within a school zone.
- 4th Degree Drug paraphernalia.
- 3rd Degree Piracy of DVD movies.
- Facing 20 years in prison.
STATE V. VINROY D. – NOT GUILTY
- 1st Degree Sexual Assault
- Facing 25 years in State Prison.
- My client may have spent the rest of his life in jail.
STATE V. JEFF S. – NOT GUILTY
- 3rd Degree AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
- Facing 5 years in State Prison.
- His offer was 2 years in jail.
STATE V. JACOB V. – NOT GUILTY
- 2nd degree Robbery.
- Facing 10 years in Prison
- He had a prior attorney who told him he could not win the case and to take the deal.
STATE V. JASON S. – NOT GUILTY
- 2nd Degree Unlawful Possession of a Hand gun in his car and other charges.
- Facing 10 years in State Prison.
- Prosecutor’s best offer was 5 years in jail with a 42 months minimum parole ineligibility.
STATE V. STEFONE T. – NOT GUILTY
- 1st Degree Armed Robbery, Unlawful Possession of a Weapon, Terroristic Threats, Simple Assault.
- Facing 20 years in prison (N.E.R.A.) 85% in State Prison.
- Multiple witness testified against my guy.
- He has a prior conviction and took the stand.